Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rocker Dapper






I was going thru Pinterest when I stumbled upon this look. It really got me inspired. Doesn’t  literally scream rock and roll but it is a more subtle way of getting that look without being too out there. That captured my sense of style, not to really be so literal with everything. Just the right elements.

What this look got me was the leather sleeves of the jacket and the guy’s outpouring guts and confidence. Yes, it’s how you bring the look to life and be comfortable with it. Oh, the scruffs helped to toughen the look. This may look too casual than rock and roll chic without those special touches.

Would want to have my own spin of this look with this motorcycle vest. Can’t wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny