Saturday, July 19, 2014

#OOTD: Untitled

Yesterday, I got sucked by Lookbook’s hot #ootd posts. So I got inspired and got my style on. In this ensemble I tried to add formal by tucking the shirt and accented it with a brown belt to also match the jacket. The jacket was a newly thrifted piece from Savers. I really like this jacket it’s so warm and the earth tone colour did make me like it even more. The jacket was a 90’s inspired look which I think is coming back. I reckon. I rolled up my pants and went without socks to have that casual vibe and just went with my very dependable black sneakers from Stray.






And a friggin selfie of course!!! Haha.

Happy Sunday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny