Saturday, February 2, 2013

From Baguio with Love

Work does make one go nuts. Luckily, I got my sanity back. I was so stressed out and tired working from the last quarter of December until the end of January so I thought of having a cool off from work.

My friends and I went on a 3-day vacation in the City of Pines, Baguio City located north of the Philippines. It is a great place to unwind and to get inspired. I haven't been to Baguio in ages so having to go there again is quite a thrill plus a freezing weather(for me that is). Having said that, we kicked off our first day with a trip at the famous Burnham Park and we did a photo shoot. Of course, I did pack all my nice goodies for this. Haha. The climate was really a challenge. Some of my friends went with a sleeveless dress that did gave them quite a cold shoulder. Literally. Haha.

 A view from our place.

 Burnham Park



We had a not-so-cool incident at a local restaurant, Good Taste. Though it really lived up to its name. The waiter was passing by our table holding a tray full of glasses of iced tea, when he accidentally spilled everything on our table and unfortunately on us too. I don't know what's worse, to get spilled by boiling cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea in an 8 degree weather? Lol It caused me and my friends to feel a little maddened by the whole situation. Of course. But we decided to move on so as not to spoil the night.

We concluded the night with a shopping trip at the night market. All in all we headed home with glee. It really is more fun in the Philippines. Isn't it?

The pictures were just captured with my 5MP Blackberry Bold 9780 camera phone. They look so fine.

♛ AUK ♛

4 comments:

  1. It's really more fun in the Philippines! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the incident on the restaurant, but it was so good you moved so the night wouldn't get ruined! great picutres btw! xo

    http://calluswhatever.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay. We went there to have fun so we should have fun. :) Thank you Girls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny