Friday, September 21, 2012

I Am In Glee For GLEE Again

The previous season of Glee was kind of having a dull moment and I am not getting into every episode. But this season has a fresh start with new cast and I am excited to what will happen to Rachel and Kurt. I am definitely looking forward to see a new love interest for Rachel Berry and a very hot one! Dean Geyer is determined to win Rachel’s heart.


I think this season is a big one and a big gamble. A big one since Kate Hudson’s multiple guest appearance to mentor Rachel and the sexy Sarah Jessica Parker will get her hands on Kurt Hummel as a Vogue.com editor. Wow! Talking about power cast. Also, it is a big gamble for the addition of new casts that will test the waters of the glee audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny