Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Project Runway Season 12


Isn’t this new season plug so gripping? Aww Tim Gunn looks so cute! haha. The next season of Project Runway is set to begin July 18. It immensely intrigues me that there are guys here. Are we to expect more menswear challenges? 

After visiting My Lifetime web page, I discovered that they are running an online Runway Redemption contest to bring back a previous season designer who got booted off for a second chance at fashion supremacy. Ra'mon-Lawrence Coleman (Season 6),Valerie Mayen (Season 8) and Kate Pankoke (Season 11) are on an online battle to make it Season 12. I am betting on Ra’mon here, his exit on Season 6 is premature. He has great designs but wasn’t able to show it more.

The winner will be revealed on the season premiere! 

Are you excited? Coz I do. I do. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny