Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Exodus


Exactly last two weeks ago, I made a brave and bold move. From the mighty Wordpress platform, I dauntlessly transferred my one year old blog, Anything Under Kenny to Blogger. It is not a long decision process honestly but an instantaneous one. Lol. It just hit me like I have things that I can’t do on Wordpress that Blogger permits me to do so.

Lookbook widgets can’t be integrated to my former blog and being a fashion blogger I think this is a very important feature on a blog at least for me. Also, the control over the templates and editing is quite restricted with Wordpress. And when you’re ready to take your blog to the next level they don’t allow you to monetize your blog and in blogger I am happy to be able to do that. Though I am happy with my  one year with Wordpress. It really is a powerful platform but as a free blogging site you can only do as much.

I am happy to be on Blogger! :)

Do we have the same situation? Share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny