Monday, March 24, 2014

Press Pause and Play

It was like hitting that pause and play button. When I left for the Philippines and left again for Australia, just that feeling of continuity without too much drama. From a sleepless night before my connecting flight to Australia to a 7-hour lay over at the Changi Aiport to the 8-hour flight to Australia, summed up with these photos that can either annoy or annoy you! Lol

Thank you to my friends who gave me this neck pillow! Abi, Leslie, Jena. Bawi nakumu guys pag bongga na haha. 
From the Philippines 

To Singapore!



#mirrorselfie at Changi

Touching down to Melbourne!

Trying this athletic chicness. Mixing athletic wear and preppy clothes. I wore this double breasted jacket with my gray button down and paired it with my red boat shoes for an extra pop of colour. Do you guys like it? Thoughts? 

Selfie while waiting for the bus going to the city. 

At Collins Street, the tram station.

Selfie at Southwharf





QUOTA na ang selfie!!! Haha.

 And then I saw this badboy that I have been looking for!!!! This Stefan Janoski Nike SB digi floral print retails here at AUD 149.00. Man if I only have the money! I wouldn’t think twice.

 We attended the Hillsong service headed by Chris Mendez! He really is a powerful speaker!
Definitely, related with his message.
 
Concluded the day at Dondon’s with this Pork teriyaki.

Till my next post! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny