Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Slice of New York



Every now and then I change my desktop wallpaper to bring me that sense of newness and inspiration. It really has that effect on me. Especially having to look at these New York skylines whenever you want. Relaxing. Calming.  You all know that making it to New York has always been my dream. But right now, it’s hard to say that I am halfway there but I’d rather say I will get there when you see me post a selfie on Time Square!

Whatever is running in my mind, majority of it are empty thoughts which I can’t even do something about for now. But I mean when they’re just on your head and makes you nuts, so I must let go of it. Let it go as Elsa belts out in Frozen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny