Monday, June 16, 2014

Faults in my Stars

This Xperia Z1 Compact was purchased last May and after a few weeks I got a lot of faults. Immediately, I sent it back to JB Hi-fi, a mobile phone store here in Melbourne. Initially they won’t accept it as they have to see the fault itself. I have so many issues with it. One is the screening turning black and on and poor slow performance. So I took a video of it and they gladly replaced it.

And I thought that I was done with that but later I discovered that when I plug it in an external speaker it won’t play but instead just the loudspeaker will play. I mean come on!!!! 

I sent a message to Sony Mobile AU via their Facebook page. They responded as this is a audio bug and a new update has just been released named 757 update. But I have the latest update so that doesn’t do me anything….I am totally pissed right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny