Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Bright Idea Project

While I was rummaging SM city Clark, a local mall here in the Philippines, I got caught up with the laptop and gadget cases. I was specifically interested with this Case Logic Envelope sleeve. It really looked sleek and sharp plus its waterproof. Although it is a bit pricey at $68, you will definitely get what you pay for.



The opening of the sleeve is higher than usual to create a tight seal for protecting the unit from any spilling liquids. Bright Idea eh?

That brings us to my Bright idea project, the great leather sleeve! I sketched a design that I want with all the details in it. Then, I pitched this to my Mom to ask for some funding(she paid for it all)! haha. Yes, I’m broke as hell. Planning to get this done to my shoe/bag store where I got my oxford flats done. I chose a leather of my liking. They said it will cost me like 1,400 pesos or $34. Not bad really, it’s half the price of the Case Logic laptop sleeve.

I designed it in a way that it is simple and classic so it can withstand time. Timeless design. Having said that I can also use it as a clutch bag whenever I want to. A fashion forward accessory for a style savvy like me.

I was pleased with the result! And I should be. :)

Wait for my next bright idea project! And I’m feeling that it won’t be that of a long wait. :)

♛ AUK ♛

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny