Saturday, May 4, 2013

Leather Be Good, Leather Be Bad

Hey gorgeous!

Oh not you honey. It’s these sexy leather satchel bags from Emil Erwin. Emil Erwin bags are super sleek, well-made no doubt and notably hit my soft spot! Completely, these are a total head turners. I myself will be one of those who will stop in the middle of the street to check it out. To check whether what brand it is, how well made it is, the design. It may be an over reaction but you know it’s me. hehe.






I can smell the extra delicious scent of pure leather coming out of the package. Hmmmmmm.  7th heaven.

I am torn between these two colours(above and below). Or can I just have them both??? haha. Yeah dream on.


While this Prada fabric/leather bag didn’t disappoint as well. It also has a head-turning value. It’s quite casual than the formal/dressy/preppy leather satchel. This might be an option too for my next project.

Roses are red, violets are blue. No one can make me hate with this satchel bag in sight. #TrulyScrumptious

What do you guys want among these? Help me make up my mind. Lol

♛ AUK ♛

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny