Friday, September 13, 2013

Need We Suffer?

Photo credits to Kuya Jun. Lol

We all have priorities and sometimes it’s hard to weigh things especially for me. And so we need to “prioterise” as one of our very trying and taxing educator always tell us. That mumbled up word we hear every time. This man will rob you of everything you have until you have nothing left. Of course that’s exaggeration. Right guys? Haha. Well, yeah some people will be very hard to you and that’s life. You just got to not let it get under your skin and move on from it.

This was a hell week for me and my mates here. School has been tough. It just is. I even had a very dramatic scene during our debriefing session. How the hell did that happen?? Stress. Stress. And Him! haha. Do you think I should be nominated for an  Emmy for that scene? Haha
The next 5 weeks will be tougher. We can do this guys!

And this! Sorry Lord for I have sinned? :(




We gave ourselves a breaher and these sweets did the job. Special thanks to Ate Gwen and Ate Edge!





And before ending this I would like to quote the holy queen of Twerking, Miley Bird Cyrus. We need to be a wrecking ball, to break down that wall. We just want you to let us in. Haha. Wowsa, I can’t even imagine that something good came out of that song and oh I mean Miley. Haha. #Kidding


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny