Sunday, December 14, 2014

#OOTD: Nightmare on Maud Street

I did a denim on denim styling here. I tried to use different wash of denim to show off their varied wash and to somehow camouflage the shirt as not being denim. Joggers have been on trend too. It has been a trendy design on classic pair of trousers like the smart jersey jogger pants I wore from my previous post. I am not a fan of drop crotch pants but this Cotton On joggers fit me like a glove. The skinny fit sold me because it doesn’t look too drop crotch when it sits in my thighs.



These outfit posts sometimes are just non sense right? But it’s just what is on my mind. I just want to share my style and hoping to inspire people to be themselves. I pull my confidence from what I wear so I really try to dress up even for a walk to the grocery. 



About the look:
Jacket from H&M (Bought this from Malaysia)
Denim shirt from the thrift (I only got this for 2 bucks!!)
Jeans from Cotton On (was on sale)
Shoes from Roger David (was on sale for 15 bucks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny