Friday, March 8, 2013

I Dream A Dream







Digging this look. This button down from Penshoppe is my favorite haul from my Christmas shopping. Honestly, I have been hunting for this but because it's quite pricey I kind off took it off from my list. But when I randomly checked it at a store it was just only for 499 bucks from 1,199. Talking about luck.

You can dress this down or up. Dress this down by pairing it with a khaki shorts and a top sider. Or go preppy by putting a tie and tuck it in your tailored pants with a slim belt paired with black brogue shoes.

Hype this on LookBook HERE.
♛ AUK ♛

We try to make it on our own. Decisions need to be made. Focusing ourselves to self improvement and growth is one of the many things we want to accomplish as we go along. Sometimes, we compare our current situations with others but I think we shouldn't. Makes us unhappy and miserable. Only should we compare our current status to our past.

The past days I have been in a dark cloud, of all the pressure and the imperceptible future. I’m so serious eh?

I know I can get through. Yes, that's the spirit!

I just put this note to myself: If your dreams don’t scare you they’re not big enough.
♛ AUK ♛

2 comments:

  1. what happened Kenny? heart ache? I remember your last post was something between these lines... :) hehehe

    btw, gusto ko yung button up shirt, blue is my favorite color! bagay na bagay sayo! yung pic number 2, anung drama sa pic number 2 at 3? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life struggles lang. haha. Ang dramatic noh? Fave na fave ko ito! hehe thank you! Kasing layo ng horizon ang iniisip. haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny